During last-minute menu planning, I often include this ambrosia recipe because I keep the ingredients on hand. —Judi Bringegar, Liberty, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.