Notice: Undefined index: AverageRating in /data/www/test.rda.net/wp-content/themes/tmbi-theme-v3/print-recipe.php on line 205
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and coconut. Add sour cream and toss to mix. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
1 cup: 332 calories, 18g fat (14g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.